Checklist to Joining Realty Nation
Before Beginning The Agent On-Boarding Process:
When coming on board with Realty Nation we would like to have a conversation to make sure that Realty Nation is a good fit with your Real Estate goals. If you haven’t spoken with one of our brokers please complete the form here. If you have spoken with one of our brokers and are proceeding with the change in brokerage please complete our sponsorship documents.
Complete The Sponsorship Paperwork:
We’re so excited you’ve decided to join Realty Nation. During this step, Realty Nation has sent over an Agent Onboarding Packet email of forms to be completed.
- Agent Onboarding Questionnaire ( <— Text is the link) Please fill it out completely. Including a picture and bio for the main site, and our social media announcements. Also, we’ll need to know if you are opting in to the Agent CRM/Website.
- Set up payments in the Agent Payment Center ( <—Text is a link or at the bottom of the webpage.)
- Sign the Agent Onboarding Packet emailed to you that contains the items below.
- Realty Nation’s policies and procedures manual required by TREC
- Realty Nation’s fee structure for Realty Nation agents
- Independent Contractor Agreement for Realty Nation agents
- Statement of understanding for Realty Nation agents
- W9 (You will receive 1099 for commission earned)
Transfer Your License To Realty Nation on TREC:
Transferring your license on TREC is easy, and completed online with the TREC’s my license services.
- Visit that page by clicking here or visiting the link directly. https://mylicense.trec.texas.gov
- Enter your login credentials and login
- Scroll to “change your license information and manage sponsorships.” At the drop-down select “Manage my sponsorship (sales)”
- Select Next, and then scroll to the button that states “request sponsorship”
- A search box will open, and you’ll need to select “Real Estate Company” as the License Type and enter 9009304 in the License Number box. There is no need to enter or select anything else. Click on the search.
- Realty Nation, Inc. should appear as the company. We have a DBA name under the corporation for Realty Nation.
- Select the check box next to the license number, and then scroll to the button that says “request” and select which will return to the manage my list screen and should now show our company.
- Scroll down and select “next” to proceed.
- On this page, you will see the application summary page in which you will have to select “submit”.
- On the next page make sure the radio button says yes, and select next.
- On the summary page you may be asked to pay and once that is completed the application will be sent to us to approve. That’s it! If you have any issues please reach out to us.
*Realty Nation will only accept transfers once the new agent paperwork has been completed.
Change Your MLS Affiliation:
You’ll need to change or choose your MLS (Association) affiliation. You should be able to select the link below, and if you don’t see it please give us a call at 210-563-3300.
*Realty Nation agents must join one of the boards or update their membership with Realty Nation’s info. This will need to be done within one week or Realty Nation will have to send the license back to TREC.
Other Items That Will Need Updating
Get new business cards making sure to adhere to TRECs rules regarding advertising, and send proof to the broker for approval.
Change social media pages, website, and email signatures reflecting the change in brokerage also making sure to adhere to TRECs rules regarding advertising and disclosure. (Updating IABS form, etc.)
Transfer Listings and Closings over to Realty Nation from your previous broker (if they permit it)
If you elected to use CRM, and agent website begin your onboarding process.